The Dance Teacher's Lesson Plan Book: Master Teacher Edition contains more organizational features to assist the professional dance instructor in planning his/her dance lessons. Designed after lesson plan books used for years by schoolteachers, The Master Teacher Edition is perfect for studio owners, dance instructors, K-12 dance teachers, teacher assistants, and even substitute dance teachers who fill in for you when you have to miss dance class!
- A 12 Month Planning Calendar to notate upcoming dance events and studio activities
- An Address Book to track dance-related acquaintances and professional associates
- Class Lists to document student names and monitor attendance and learned skills in up to 12 classes
- Dance Performance Planner to log music and costume selections for recitals, competitions, and/or performances
- 48 weeks of Lesson Planning Pages to cover an entire year of class planning, including summer months. The Planning Pages enable teachers to plan up to five dance classes per day, six days per week (Monday-Saturday)
- Notes and "To Do" sections to list items to accomplish on a weekly basis
-A Choreographer's Notebook to notate dances, formations, and/or combinations for up to 12 classes
- Descriptions and suggestions on how to most effectively organize the book
- Weekly positive quotations to help inspire, motivate, and nurture the dance teacher
Spiral-bound 8.5" x 14" 132 pages ISBN: 978-0-9798724-1-9
Featured in the September 2008 issue of Dance Teacher Magazine ("Noteworthy Finds") and the July 2008 issue of Dance Studio Life Magazine ("New Products for Business")
ABOUT THE CREATOR: Carly Revere Cass holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Elementary Education and a Master of Arts degree in the Teaching of Reading and Language Arts. She has taught ballet, jazz, tap, lyrical, and creative movement classes since 1997 and has taught full-time in her own preschool, kindergarten, and 1st grade classrooms since 2002. She is the founder and director of Wiggles & Giggles: Creative Dance for Children, LLC which provides theme-based creative dance lessons to preschools, day care centers, and other educational facilities.